Monday, June 11, 2012

Post LPK update

Ok, got my parts on Saturday to get the lower 75% finished, just need a carbine length buffer assembly and then it's on the parts that touch bullets.


Also, the M&P15 logo will end up being covered up by Flat Dark Earth epoxy paint.  I will possibly get that section engraved with either a replacement M&P logo or else go with the Minuteman from the Liberal Gun Club instead.

Next step is the buffer assembly and then on to the upper receiver!

After the whole build is done and I have function tested the pistol, I'll consider cutting down the LGC custom grips I have, but those will probably just get installed on the Rock Island Armory Tactical .45 I plan on getting instead.

                                              build as it stands on 6-11-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment