Thursday, August 2, 2012

So, who is the new Director of Merchandising for the Liberal Gun Club?

This guy! 

The Club President has been swamped for over the last year with things more important than t-shirts, bumper stickers and coffee mugs.  "How can that be?" you might ask.  Well, sometimes you have to ask for help to get things done, and he did.

What this means is that I get to find places that are either using 'Made in the US' swag, union workers to put designs on things or both.  With luck, I can find a Print on Demand company that does both or the result will be that only our custom orders will fill that goal.  I'm trying to not have a metric assload of swag being stored at my house with the LGC emblems on them.

If anyone has any leads on businesses that could be used, I'd appreciate it greatly.


No comments:

Post a Comment