Thursday, December 13, 2012

Catching up

It's been a little while since I've posted up. Not much has been going on, no real progress has been made on the pistol build.

I have made a deal on a built AR rifle from a buddy of mine in the UP of Michigan. 16" midlength gas, LGC lower, mil spec 6 position stock. I may swap it out for Magpul furniture but I have to pay for this before I make changes to it. $1100 total, the deal is for a pair of Mosin rifles, 880 ends of ammo and cash.

January should see a P238 coming my wife's way. She really likes that little Sig, just need to get moving on getting it for her.

Next year will see an Uptick in the work done by the DGOC of Missouri. We really need t get moving on growing pro-gun support to make it harder to enact the wrong headed direction. Also, by this time next year we will have my wife's citizenship in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment