Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update to AR Pistol build


Here's where my build stands now.  All I need is a bolt carrier group, barrel and gas tube.  Not bad for 6 months and a lot of help from other folks.  I didn't build this on my own.  ;)

Parts so far:
Smith & Wesson M&P15 stripped lower  - Bud's Gunshop, transfered through M&M GUns, St Peters, MO
Cerro Forge A2 upper - Kurt in Russellville, MO
Carbine buffer tube - eBay
Carbine buffer & spring - Mark's Guns, MO
Magpul MOE handguard - eBay
Magpul AFG2 - eBay
Magpul 5-slot rail - eBay
Cerro Forge A2 front sight base - Kurt in Russellville, MO
Noveske KX-3 muzzle device - Kyle in Iron Mountain, MI
CMMG lower parts kit - Cabela's mail order
Pearce 1911 Grip Frame and hard rubber stocks - M&M Guns, St Peters, MO
Ambi rear plate - eBay
Charging Handle - Equipment Exchange on ar15.com
Round hand guard cap - Equipment Exchange on ar15.com
Delta Ring group - Equipment Exchange, ar15.com
Barrel nut - msc used gear seller at St Charles, MO gun show

Once I get this finished, I will get video of me shooting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment